Fig & Honey Icecream
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10923 times
A divine treat for all sweet lovers, the fig & honey icecream is not only rich in taste and creamy in texture but also amazing in health benefits.
- Reserve 2 tbsp milk & boil the rest of the milk.
- When the milk is boiling , add the custard powder mixed with the reserved milk.
- Boil , stirring & add 2 tbsp sugar.
- Cool , add condensed milk , whipped cream & essence.
- Soak figs in just enough water & when well soaked , liquidise.
- Add honey & gelatine mixed with i tbsp of water to dissolve it uniformly.
- Mix everything & freeze like icecream.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.