Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3393 times
Enjoy Fettuccine delight, a delightful pasta recipe prepared by tossing boiled fettuccine pasta with cream , cheese and choicest herbs.
- Boil 3 litres of water for pasta and cook until tender.
- Drain in a colander and return to pan.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat butter in a medium pan over low heat.
- Add parmesan cheese and cream. add parsley ,salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add to pasta and toss well and serve immediately.
- Garnish with grated parmesan.
This recipe was contributed by nutan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.