Fettucine Alfredo By lsheth
This recipe has been viewed 7092 times
Fettuccine Alf redo is a Roman specialty pasta dish prepared from fettuccine pasta which has been tossed with parmesan cheese and butter. As the cheese melts in the pasta, the taste and aroma of the dish enhances.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan, heat the milk, half & half and butter over medium heat until butter is melted & the mixture is hot.
- Gradually stir in 1 1/4 cups of parmesan cheese.
- Cook & stir just until the cheese is melted.
- Drain the pasta & add the hot pasta to the cheese mixture.
- Toss until well coated.
- To serve transfer the pasta to plates.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese & the chives to garnish.
This recipe was contributed by lsheth on 03 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.