Fettuccine Potato Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7767 times
Potato croquettes wrapped in bands of fettuccine makes for an elegant yet simple appetizer!
- Untangle the cooked fettuccine, drain and place them in a kitchen towel. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a high flame for few seconds.
- Add the potatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the dried herbs, coriander, salt and pepper, mix well and sauté for more 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and cool the mixture completely.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape them into cylindrical rolls of 2½“long.
- Wrap each roll with the fettuccine so that they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Place them in a heat proof place them and brush them with remaining butter.
- Grill them under a griller or a pre-heated oven till they turn golden brown from all the sides, turning them regularly in between.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes on top.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.