Fettuccine Alfredo with Peas and Prosciutto
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4559 times
Per serving: 619 cal., 22% (135 cal.) from fat; 36 g protein; 15 g fat (7.2 g sat.); 84 g carbo (6.7 g fiber); 588 mg sodium; 39 mg chol.
Add your private note
Fettuccine Alfredo with Peas and Prosciutto recipe - How to make Fettuccine Alfredo with Peas and Prosciutto
Preparation Time: About 10 Min. Cooking Time: About 10 Min. Total Time:
- In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine broth, milk, and fettuccine (break fettuccine if necessary to fit into pan);
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and cook, uncovered, stirring often to separate noodles, for 5 minutes.
- Add peas and stir occasionally until pasta is tender to bite, 2 to 4 minut
- Meanwhile, separate prosciutto slices and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water until smooth.
- Add to pasta mixture and stir until it boils and thickens. add sour cream, parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste;
- Stir until well blended and heated through, about 1 minute.
- Stir in prosciutto. spoon onto plates.
This recipe was contributed by DHAWAN on 01 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.