Festive Flowers ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5280 times
A small flower arrangement perfect for any party!
Add your private note
Festive Flowers ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make Festive Flowers ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 arrangement
18 roses without leaves
a bunch of thuja leaves
1 glass bowl
soaked foam (5" by 4" by 1.5")
glittery balls or baubles
thread , knife , scissors and secateurs
- Arrange the glittery balls in the glass bowl.
- Cut off a small piece from all four corners of the soaked foam.
- Place it on the thermocol bowl.
- Attach the foam piece to the thermocol bowl with the help of thread.
- Scoop out a little foam form the center so as to fix the candle later on.
- Place the thermocol bowl in the mouth of the glass bowl.
- Fix the candle in the center.
- Fix a rose close to the candle.
- Complete a circle of roses of the same stem length.
- Similarly make an outer circle with roses of a shorter stem length.
- Insert thuja leaves along the sides of the foam.
- Tie the silver ribbon around the foam to mask it.
- Tie the red ribbon around the neck of the bowl and make a bow.
- Snip off the ends of the ribbon to form v shapes.
- Your arrangement is ready!
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.