Ferrero Rocher Cupcake
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9183 times
A cupcake made up of chocolate and hazelnuts, toped with choco-hazelnut icing and ferrero rocher chocolate.
Add your private note
Ferrero Rocher Cupcake recipe - How to make Ferrero Rocher Cupcake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 10 pieces
- Preheat oven at 160 ºC
- Sieve Maida, baking powder and baking soda together for 2 to 3 times.
- Add melted butter, condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Mix it with hand blender till it becomes soft
- Add chocolate chips and hazelnut crush and mix well.
- Pour the batter in cupcake moulds and allow it to bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Insert a skewer in cake and check if it comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool and keep aside.
- Blend the butter using a hand blender till it becomes soft and white.
- Add icing sugar, chocolate powder and continue to blend the mixture.
- Add milk and blend it continuously.
- Mix till the icing is soft and fluffy.
- Take cup cake in a plate.
- Spread spoonful of icing on the cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and hazel nuts.
- Cut Ferrero Rocher chocolate into two pieces.
- Place it on the top of the cake.
- Serve at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 03 Mar 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.