Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11632 times
Fenugreek dosa is a crispy shallow fried dosa or pancake recipe prepared by blending together soaked rice and urad dal along with fenugreek seeds. These methi dosas are a healthy breakfast or snack choice.
- Soak rice, urad dhal and fenugreek in water for 3 hours
- Grind them to the regular dosa consistency adding little water
- Add salt and mix well
- Leave it overnight and its ready for use in the next morning
- Pour on the tawa. add little oil and close with a lid for 10 secs.
- Do not turn the dosa to the other side
- The dosa is ready. tastes well with tomato or mint chutney
This recipe was contributed by arthiraj on 14 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.