by Geetha Venkatesan
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4839 times
Serve the sliced up freshly baked Fatless cake with evening tea or as dessert with mixed fruits and cream as topping. The egoless and low fat cake is prepared from semolina and milk and enjoyed with chocolate sauce as topping.
- Sieve samolina and baking powder and keep aside.
- Add half teaspoon sodabycarb in one cup of fresh curd and keep aside to froth for few minutes.
- Mix caramalised sugar in half a cup of milk, one teaspoon vanilla essence and keep aside.
- For chocolate sauce, mix half cup coco , half cup warm water and half cup sugar and stir and keep aside.
- Take a big bowl and fold in all the above ingredients together ( as per s.no 1 no 4 ).
- Now transfer this above cake batter to a 10" x 10" size greased cake tray and keep aside for two hours.
- After two hours, bake the cake in pre-heated oven ( 180 deg. c ) for 40 minutes.
- Once the cake is cooled, slice it and serve with hot tea.
This recipe was contributed by Geetha Venkatesan on 22 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.