Fast Food Veg Fried Rice
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15508 times
It is a mouth watering fast food veg fried rice recipe. To view more pulao, biryani , rice recipes login to tarladalal. Com. It is a delicious alternative to traditional fried rice recipe.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute it on a medium flame till it turns transculent.
- Add the green chillies and coriander mix it well.
- Add all the sauces and stir it throughly for few seconds.
- Add all the vegetables and salt and mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and toss it gently and cook on a medium flame for more 2 minutes
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 18 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.