Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33835 times
Farari patties is a tasty, popular cutlet or patties recipe with an irrestible combination of boiled potatoes and select indian spice powders. The farari patties mixture is shaped into flat cutlets.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions.
- Grease your plams with little oil and pat each portion into a small puri.
- Put 1 tsp of the filling in the middle of the puri and gently bring all the edges towards the centre and seal it.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling to make 14 more puris.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the puris till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with green chutney and fresh curds.
This recipe was contributed by pghaghada on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.