Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17798 times
This is very innovative recipe and again all the ingredients are handy and one can eat this even when there is no fasts.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the potatoes and saute on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar, cashewnuts, cardamom and almonds and mix well. Keep aside.
- Add 1 tsp oil to the rajgira flour, mix well and knead into a soft and smooth dough, using water as required.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll into small rotis of 5" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each roti using little ghee, till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.