5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19623 times
A different and tasty faraali recipe which can be served tangy mango chutney.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add 1/2 cup of water, mix well and knead into a tight dough.
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and red chilli powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and rock salt, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cashewnuts, raisins, garlic and coriander, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and roll each portion into small puris.
- Apply little water with your fingers on the corner of puri.
- Place 2 spoon of stuffing in middle of puri and bring the sides together to seal and form a potli.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these potlies on a slow flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with amchoor ki chatni
This recipe was contributed by bhawnabaveja on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.