Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17051 times
Healthy laddoo is a traditional mother's recipe to strengthen the immune functions and build up nutrient stores. The til seeds, jaggery and ghee blend together in the laddoo and is a tasty and healthy laddoo( sweet ball) recipe.
- Place both the flours in a deep bowl, add the coriander, bottle gourd, ginger-green chilli paste, salt, mix well and whisk to make a smooth thick batter, using water as required.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and add this to the batter and mix well.
- Heat non-stick tava and pour a ladleful of batter and spread to make a thin pancake.
- Cook using little oil, till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more such pancakes.
- Serve hot with pumpkin chutney or coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.