Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27982 times
Try this recipe where all the ingredients are very handy and a delicious fasting recipe prepared in minutes!
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces and keep aside.
- Roast the groundnuts and then peel the skin and blend in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Combine the sago, potatoes and the flour along with the remaining ingredients and mix well and knead into a soft dough, using curds.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small cylindrical.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the muthias till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.