by Nutri Kavi
This recipe has been viewed 8783 times
This snack is made up of lotus stem. Its an interesting snack option on fasting days
- Slit the lotus stem pieces vertically but do not cut into half.
- Pressure cook the lotus stem for 1 whistle, drain and let it cool.
- In a bowl combine the salt, pepper, poppy seeds and fill the mix in lotus stem and flatten with both the palms.
- In a flat pan, put some oil and saute the lotus stems till they are crisp and brown from both the sides
- Let it cool.
- Make a batter of rajgeera flour, salt and black pepper powder by adding some water.
- Dip the cooked lotus stems in this batter and deep fry till crisp.
- Serve hot with curd peanut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Nutri Kavi on 07 Sep 2012I love cooking very much. .
My hobbies are painting and travelling
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.