Farali Dahi Bada
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20234 times
A delicious faraali recipe. . Made with water-chestnut flour and deliciously flavoured with ghee and pepper.
- Grease the back of a thali and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the waterchestnut flour and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the salt, mix well and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water gradually and saute till the mixture leaves the sides of the kadhai.
- Immediatley spread the mixture into 1/2" thickness on greased thali and smooth it with wet hand.
- Whisk the curd in a bowl, add salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Cut the badas in diamond shapes and add in the curds.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by ektanshu on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.