Farali Cool Dessert
by Jyoti V B
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 5651 times
Sabudana has a bland taste by itself, so by adding some mango pulp and kesar flavoured milk, this dessert becomes tasty and healthy! This is filling for upvas, and one of the best Faral recipes! It is loved by all age groups. Hope you enjoy!
- Wash and soak the sago for 2 hours.
- Take a thick bottomed pan and heat 2 to 3 cups water.
- When the water starts boiling, add the sago.
- Stir occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then add sugar and cook till the sugar melts.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled add the kesar flavoured cold milk and mango pulp.
- Serve chilled.
- To make the kesar flavoured milk, add 4 to 5 strands of kesar to hot milk.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 24 Apr 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.