Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12041 times
Add your private note
Farali Casserole recipe - How to make Farali Casserole
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the curry leaves, ginger and green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the banana, buckwheat, peanuts, salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice and sugar, mix well and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside.
- Whisk the curds in a bowl and add all other ingredients, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Grease a baking dish using little ghee.
- Spread a portion of the curds layer at the bottom followed with masala layer.
- Again spread a portion of the curds layer on top and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with cucumber and cashews.
- Serve hot with green chutney and buttermilk.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 26 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.