Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18228 times
This is so tasty. It is also very inexpensive meal. . . Try it and you would definitely desire for more!
- Mash the potatoes and add the salt, coriander, sesame seeds, sugar, lemon juice, ginger and green chillies paste and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal sized balls and roll out into small rotis, using rajgira flour.
- Apply little prepared chutney to the potato roti and sprinkle coconut on top of the chutney.
- Then roll the potato roti and cut in to small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip each piece in the rajigra flour and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.