Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15804 times
A crispy delicious farali vada recipe which is best suited for fasting dals. The vada is made from boiled potatoes which are mashed with roasted singhare ka atta and then deep fried. Enjoy plain or with curd as topping.
- Take the flour in the bowl, add little water and salt and mix well to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
- Add the salt, potatoes, coriander and peanuts and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the vadas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chanchal_04 on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.