Faraali Stuffed Paratha
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11680 times
This is a paratha where some rare flours are used which we don't use during our routine days. It also contains some rare vegetables as the stuffing to enhance the taste.
- Make balls of the dough and roll to a roti if 3 inches diameter.
- Place a tbsp of the stuffing and bring the edges together to cover from all sides.
- Roll again using rajgira flour to a roti of 6 inches diameter.
- Shallow fry these parathas using oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sweetened curds.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 07 Sep 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.