Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4672 times
Simple, filling and nourishing soup perfect for fasting days!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the cabbage and raw banana and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour-water mixture and the remaining ingredients and adjust the consistency by adding more water and simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with grated carrot.
- Serve with baked banana chips.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 13 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.