Faraali Sanwa Khichdi
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8229 times
A delicious faraali recipe which is best served piping hot with a cup of fresh curds.
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds and green chillies.
- When the seeds crackle, add the chilli powder and salt and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the potato and rice, mix well and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add 2 cups water,lower the flame and cover and pressure cook for about 5-6 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and water is dried.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by deepsakshi on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.