This recipe has been viewed 1700 times
a delicious pattice which everyone will surely love!
- Combine the potato and arrowroot flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the coconut, coriander, chillies, peanuts, sugar, salt, sesame and dried mango powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a little portion of the mashed potato and pat it into a small puri with the help of a little oil on you palm.
- Put 1 tsp of the filling in the middle of the puri and gently bring in all the edges towards the centre and seal it.
- Make sure all the stuffing is tucked in properly.
- Make sure the potato cover doesn’t break from any side.
- Alternately you could also make two puris and place the stuffing on one and cover it with the other sealing the edges well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour form all the sides.
This recipe was contributed by SweetNSpicy on 04 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.