Faraali Papad Bowl With Faraali Salad
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3274 times
sago or potatoe papads are transformed into a serving bowl. serve them filled with dry fillings like sago khichdi, dry roasted dry fruits, farali salad, chips, faraali chivda, chikkis others.
serving good food on faraal days will encourage children and males in a family to keep proper fast and detoxify the body with simple faraali food like salads and papads.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the papads and work quickly preferably using thin rubber gloves and lightly press the papads into a katori or bowl as per the papad size.
- mould the fresh papad into it while still hot and ply able. Some farali papads can also be roasted and moulded into a katori or cones.
- Fill them in and interesting way and serve them fresh crisp.
- combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and serve it in above made papad bowls.
- Serve immediately garnished with tempering and curd and serve it fresh as is or with a glass of fresh butter milk.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.