Faraali Pani Puri
by Foodie #577542
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11555 times
Now you will not miss your all time favourite pani puri even during fasting.my daughters b'day always come at the time of navratera and this is my friends and families most appreciated recipe during b'day party.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a stiff dough.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Roll them into small puris.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the puris till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Keep in the refrigerator till chilled. Keep aside.
- Fill small portions of the filling in the puris.
- Fill water and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #577542 on 15 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.