Faraali Mango Cake
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 24514 times
A delicious faraali cake that can be eaten even when you are fasting during various days.
- Whisk the malai in a deep bowl using a hand blender.
- Add the soaked falxseeds and cardamom powder and again whisk well.
- Add 1/4 cup whipped cream and 2 tbsp oil and whisk again for 2 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and 1/2 cup milk and whisk again till mixture becomes smooth.
- Add the water chestnut flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the dates and pistachios and fold gently with spatula until evenly distributed.
- Scrape down all sides of the bowl with spatula.
- Sprinkle few chopped pistachios over the batter and pouer in a greased cake mould. Place rack in center of the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes
- Reduce the temperature to 300 and let bake for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Tulsi.Joshi on 03 Jun 2012I love baking cakes....cakes are my passion
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.