by Foodie #379349
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20830 times
If u feel the fried peanuts are too high calorie, u can even replace it by garnishing the khichdi with coarsely grounded, roasted peanuts. Healthy snack and quick faraali item.
- Peel and grate the dudhi and keep it aside.
- Slightly roast the sanwa miller on a slow flame and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the peanuts and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cumin seeds, green chillies and curry leaves and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add the bottle gourd and remaining ingredients, mix well and cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #379349 on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.