Faraali Khichdi ( By Pghaghada )
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9889 times
The khichdi can accompanied by fresh yoghurt or lassi. A deliciously made faraali recipe.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and potatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, chilli powder and sugar and mix well.
- Cover with an inverted lid with a little water in it and cook on a slow flame till the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the peanuts and lemon juice and half of the coriander and mix gently.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl garnished with rest of the coriander.
This recipe was contributed by pghaghada on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.