Faraali Kaju Boondi
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5123 times
We usually make boondis of besan try this innovative kaju boondi
- Put sugar in a pan and add water so that sugar sinks in it.
- Boil to make 1 string consistency syrup.
- Add the cardamom powder and saffron and mix well and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add enough milk to make a batter of medium thick consistency.
- Put this batter in boondi jaali directly to the oil and fry till pink.
- Put the fried boondis directly to the sugar syrup and keep for 5 minutes.
- Take out and make laddoos if desired or can be served separately also.
- This boondi can be stored for 7-10 days.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 22 Sep 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.