Faraali Doodhi Sago Pancakes
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5957 times
For a fiber rich and filling faraal snacks. This recipe which can also be made sweet if desired by adding sugar.
Add your private note
Faraali Doodhi Sago Pancakes recipe - How to make Faraali Doodhi Sago Pancakes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- In a steamer dry steam the bottle gourd and steam the sago with little water in it for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and make the smooth regular consistency pancake batter.
- Heat the non stick pan lightly and pour the laddleful of batter on to it and spread gently.
- Smear little oil and before turning garnish it with cumin seeds powder, pepper and paneer.
- Turn and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with cucumber and basil raita.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 04 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.