Faraali Dapka Kadhi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2690 times
As it for fast an attempt is made to keep it as simple and saatvik as possible. spices are kept minimal and mild. it is simple yet filling. it can be had as is for light fast. or it can be served with rajgira thepla and sago khichdi. keeping alive a traditional Gujarati combination of khichdi, kadhi and thepla.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a thick batter.
- Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the kadhi in a deep kadhai, whisk well and bring it to boil.
- Pepare the tempering and add it to kadhi.
- Drop a spoonful of batter a few at a time in simmering kadhi.
- Let them firm up then stir.
- Simmer for more 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.