Faraali Dahi Wade
by Bijal Rathod
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13302 times
The faraali dahi wade are just so yummy and so easy to prepare. You can make them in just abt 20-25 mins. If you have guest coming home you can just prepare them well before and fry them just 10 mins before serving or you can fry them and keep it before. You must try it.
- Wash the sanwa millet and transfer in a small deep pan.
- Add water and cover the vessel with the lid and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool and transfer the sanwa in a bowl.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste, salt, groundnut powder, potato mash, coriander and mix gently till mixed well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- Make small flat wadas of the mixture and deep fry in oil till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Dip the wads in warm water for 2 minutes.
- Now in a Serving bowl take 3-4 balls softly press to remove the water.
- Then just pour the sweet or sour curd sprinkle black salt, black pepper powder and roasted cumin seed powder and its all ready to serve.
- You can have these wades just with green spicy chutney or cucumber raita.
This recipe was contributed by Bijal Rathod on 25 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.