Faraali Buckwheat Dhokla
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6663 times
This dhokla has buckwheat, curd, coriander and mint.
- Dry roast the buckwheat and add the curds, salt,oil, shingara flour and mix well. cover and keep aside for 6 to 7 hours. Blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the coriander, pepper powder, ginger-green chilli paste, peanuts powder and sesame seeds powder and mxi well.
- Grease a dhokla plate and pre-heat it for 8 minutes.
- Pour dhokla batter.
- Steam it for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool it. Cut into desired shapes.
- In a grinder , combine the curd, coriander, salt, green chilli, peanuts powder and blend into a smooth paste.
- Add the cashewnuts and mix well.
- Serve dhoklas with this dip.
- Garnish with mint and paneer.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 23 Sep 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.