Faluda with Kulfi
by rajni ahuja
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8317 times
Cool your senses with this creamy and awesome faluda with kulfi recipe. Serve faluda with kulfi as dessert in birthdays and parties.
- Combine the corn flour with water in a deep pan and bring to boil.
- Stir continuously and boil till the mixture becomes thick and transparent.
- Place some ice cold water in a deep pan.
- Put the mixture in a noodle saancha and pour in cold water.
- Decorate the kulfi with falooda and rose syrup.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 30 Aug 20111.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.