by foodie #611120
This recipe has been viewed 3400 times
It is a beautiful dessert. Anyone can serve it after meal to make them feel fresh. It's a flavor full dish.
- Boil the water with the grated lemon or lime rind and sugar.
- Blend the cornflour with the lemon juice.
- Strain sugar solution on to blended corn four.
- Return to pan and boil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Whip the white of egg stiffly and pour into the mixture when it has cooled slightly.
- Pour into wet moulds and turn out when set.
- Serve with custard sauce.
This recipe was contributed by foodie #611120 on 02 Apr 2014I love cooking. I want to become a great chef .I love cooking for my family. I have a beautiful fami...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.