Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5232 times
While buying the coconuts ,directly get the coconut water and the cream(malai)packed separately in two separate polythenes. this will save you the trouble of scraping the cream yourself.
- Mix the ingredients and boil for 5 mins or till sugar dissolves.
- Pour out water from coconut & scrape out cream from inside .
- Blend the coconut water ,thin cream & sugar syrup.
- Strain it in a tall glass.cut a small square of silver foil and cover the rim of the glass with it.pierce a straw and serve chilled .
- No need to put ice cubes.infact,tastes better if made 1 day in advance .
- Chill as much as for better taste.
This recipe was contributed by ggangs on 07 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.