Eye Catching Carrot Halwa
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 196 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34577 times
A lighter version of the conventional carrot halwa. It contains a lot less fat.
- Steam the carrots over boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Heat the ghee and add the steamed carrots. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add the skim milk powder and cook for a few minutes, stirring continually.
- Add the almonds and sprinkle the cardamom powder on top. Serve hot.
- Goodness Guide :
- Good for your eyes owing to its carotene content which is a precursor of Vitamin A.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.