by LOPA SHAH
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9967 times
Sandwiches are very famous and popular all over world, there are many varieties of sandwiches now a days in comparision to past so many years. Here is three layer sandwich stuffed with mayonise, curd, gbi, capsicum, mixed herbs and other spices.
Add your private note
Exotica Sandwich recipe - How to make Exotica Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the curd, mayonnaise and salt and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer to bowl, add the cauliflower, onion, capsicum and green chilli and mix well.
- Keep refrigerated till used.
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan, add the carom seeds, onion and salt, mix well and saute till the onion turns pink.
- Add the capsicum and 2 tsp of water, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the red chilli powder, garlic and mixed herb, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the tomato ketchup, baked beans and little water and mix well.
- When the mixture comes to boil, add the cornflour paste and mix well.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside.
- Remove the edges of the bread slices.
- Spread 2 to 3 tsp of mayonnaise stuffing evenly and cover with another slice.
- Apply 2 to 3 tsp of the beans stuffing over it and spread evenly and cover with the third slice.
- Apply little butter on top of the sandwich.
- Cook the sandwich in pre-heated griller, facing the buttered side downwards.
- Apply a little butter on top and grill for 3-4 minutes or till it becomes brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 07 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.