5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8149 times
A flavorful, nutrient dense and exotic soup recipe with lemongrass, coconut and vegetables is a perfect start to any meal.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the apples and sugar and saute for few minutes.
- Add 6 cups of water, mix well and boil the mixture till the apples are soft.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Combine this pureed mixture and carrots in a deep pan and cook on a slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Combine the flour and milk in a bowl properly.
- Add this to the apple carrot mixture, add salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with few mint leaves and 1 tsp of butter.
This recipe was contributed by falgunithakker on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.