Exotic Choco- Strawberry Rice
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2291 times
This is an exotic combination of chocolate and strawberry with rice.Enjoy with your Valentine!
Add your private note
Exotic Choco- Strawberry Rice recipe - How to make Exotic Choco- Strawberry Rice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat water in a pan and add sugar and cook till sugar melts.
- Then add the cooked rice and grated chocolate and mix well and cook till chocolate melts.
- Remove from the flame and addthe strawberries, tutti fruity, cherries, strawberry essence and mix well.
- Lastly add ghee and mix so that you get a good luster to the rice.
- Now take a bowl and grease with ghee and put the prepared rice and press.
- Unmould this rice on a plate and garnish with strawberry slices and cherries and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 09 Feb 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.