Exotic Cheesy Garlicky Balls with Tangy Dip
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 798 times
Exotic Cheesy Garlicky Balls with Tangy Dip are good to serve as starters, evening tea tine snack or anytime when you are hungry. They are sure to tingle your taste buds.
Add your private note
Exotic Cheesy Garlicky Balls with Tangy Dip recipe - How to make Exotic Cheesy Garlicky Balls with Tangy Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all the ingredients and make balls of a lemon's size and keep aside.
- Mix plain flour and water in a bowl and keep aside.
- Take the prepared balls and dip in the prepared batter and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then deep fry in hot oil on a medium flame till crisp and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add oregano and chillies.
- Allow the chillies to roast a little and then add soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar.
- Cook a while with half cup of water and then add spring onions and garlic. Mix well.
- Take the serving plate and place the prepared balls and pour the dip over it and serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 19 Nov 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.