Exotic Broccoli and Tofu In Chilli Sesame Sauce
by Foodie #579917
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6926 times
A delicious sesame flavoured sacy dish which can be served with rice and noodles.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli paste, tomato ketchup and sesame paste and saute for another minute.
- Add the broccoli and tofu and toss well.
- Add the masala cube along with 2 cups water, soya sauce, salt and sesame oil and mix well.
- Dissolve the cornflour in little water and add to the vegetables and cook till it turns thick.
- Add the vinegar and serve hot garnished with fried onions and sesame seeds.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #579917 on 24 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.