by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13043 times
An age-old favourite combination of apples and celery along with other easily available fruits.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over the apple cubes to avoid discolouring.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss.
- Garnish with the walnuts and celery.
- Surround the salad with sweet lime or orange slices.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||12.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||12.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.