by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 3811 times
This dish has spinach, fenugreek, rawa, besan which is a low fat and healthy dish. Also this dish is simple and quick
Add your private note
Energy Dhoklas recipe - How to make Energy Dhoklas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Blend the moon gdal into a paste and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the methi,spinach puree, salt, hing, green chilli-ginger paste, besan, rawa and curry leaves and mix well and blend into a smooth paste.
- Cover and keep aside to ferment for 5-6 hours.
- Add the fruit salt or 1 tbsp oil and water ( warm )just before cooking and mix it properly.
- Grease plate, preheat cooker for 15 minutes, pour mixture in a thali, cook dhoklas for 15 minutes, cool at room temperature. For tempering, heat oil, add mustard seeds, jeera, curry leaves, when it crackles, pour it on dhoklas, cut it and serve with green chutney ( coriander,mint, green chillies, d
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 24 Dec 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.