Energy Bites for Kids(of All Ages)
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4206 times
Recharge your child's energy levels with this delicious, nutrient dense and easy energy bites. A healthful blend of nuts like almonds, peanuts , walnuts and Cashewnuts with raisins and sugar, these energy tit bits are great snacking or tiffin options for children of all ages.
- Roast the peanuts, pecans and almonds till light brown
- Powder them coarsely in a blender
- Heat a non stick pan and add the water bringing it to a boil
- Add the sugar and stir continuously on a reduced flame, till the sugar syrup thickens
- Add the powdered nuts, pineapple bits and raisins stirring continuously
- Add honey as per requirement, depending on the consisteny of teh mixture
- When the mixture hardens, transfer it onto a greased plate
- Level the mixture, allow to cool and cut out square pieces
- Watch the children enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Gloriosa on 21 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.