Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6529 times
Energetic sandwiches are a simple sandwich recipe which is sure to perk up your energy levels. With boiled chana, moong and sprouted moth as filling along with onions and tomatoes. The energetic sandwiches are rich in protein, carbs and essential nutrients.
- Boil moth , moong and chana
- Add tomatoes ,onions ,coriander leaves ,cheese ,salt and pepper and mix well.
- Stuff mixture in the bread slices.
- Now cook in a sandwich toaster.
- Energetic sandwiches are ready to serve
- Serve with hot coffee.
This recipe was contributed by manibhargava on 28 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.