by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5221 times
This is a total energetic paratha as it contains all the essential nutrients.Here in this paratha I have tried to cover all the essential nutrients for the day so that the required quantity of the nutrients are fulfilled with these parathas.In all it is wholesome meal covering iron,calcium,fats,carbohydrates,protiens,vitamins and minerals like phosphorus for the healthy growth.It is very good for pregnant ladies,growing children and for the ladies at the menopause stage.So enjoy these parathas in this winter
- Combine all the ingredients and bind a soft dough using enough water and keep aside.
- Combine well all the ingredients and keep aside.
- Now take lemon sized balls of the dough and knead to a puri sized roti.
- Then place 1-1 1/2 tbsp of stuffing on the roti and cover from all sides like kachori.
- Now take rice flour for rolling and roll again to a paratha.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on the top and roll again so that sesame seeds stick properly.
- Now apply ghee on a hot tawa and shallow fry the paratha till golden brown.
- Repeat to make 8 more parathas and serve hot with masala dahi.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 07 Oct 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.