Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3935 times
To make coconut biscuits we can add coconut powder in it.
- Sieve maida & baking powder together.
- Take ghee in a bowl & beat it untill it gets soft & white in colour.
- Slowly mix maida.
- Now mix elachi powder in it.
- Now add curd & ammonia in it.
- Make a smooth dough of it if necessary add little water.
- Heat the oven at 100c
- Make small small balls of dough.
- Put one one pista on top of each ball.
- Put these balls in the muffin tray for 10min at 100c.
- Serve them on cooling.
This recipe was contributed by angella_agg on 31 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.